Our Gary Roger Baird-designed 9-hole course is sited in what’s arguably the most serene and natural setting in Orange County. The course is carved into the naturally dramatic and lush walls of Aliso and Woods Canyons, creating an ultra-private playing experience with stunning views and elevation changes on every fairway.
Speedy greens and a commitment to proper tee box and hole placement keep the game fast, fun and inviting. An off-the-beaten-path location with not a house in sight means a quiet playing experience that offers a rare chance to connect fully in nature. This is not your stuffy country club experience. Our laid-back golf experience includes barefoot 3 club tournaments for novices, families and avid golfers alike.
- Social connections with other players happen frequently, thanks to our Men’s and Women’s leagues. Or expand your horizons through our local membership rewards program with discounts and exclusive offerings.
- Learn the game or improve your handicap with instructional programs for private or group lessons, plus Women’s and Junior golf camps.
- Hourly Links Masters are here to chat with golfers and answer any questions.
- The Halfway House at the 5th tee serving specialty beer, nuts, and craft beers.
- The Starter Station near the first tee, with fresh-baked cookies, water, and cold or warm towels based on season every perk has been anticipated.
- Other surprises include complimentary shoe and club cleaning post play, club storage for guests and mini hand massages and five-minute chair massages on Saturdays by Sycamore Spa.
Our Links Masters aren’t your typical marshals. They provide tips, expert advice and amenities, like complimentary sunscreen, Evian misters, and seasonal snacks. Every hour, they loop the golf course, attending to golfers and ensuring the pace of play is proper.
You don’t need to be good; you just need to have fun. Come get your fix while you still have the entire day to enjoy Laguna Beach.